Tom Brondos was born at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado and grew up in Casper, Wyoming. Tom has always had a passion for working with people and making a difference in their lives. Tom completed his undergraduate degree at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina After graduation, Tom spent several years in the medical device and semiconductor industries. Tom realized his childhood dream by returning to school to become an attorney in 2004. Tom attended law school at the University of Georgia. While attending the University of Georgia, Tom connected with the Athens-Clarke county community. He volunteered with the Athens Justice Project and elected to remain in Athens to practice law. In his free time, Tom enjoys spending time with his daughter, hiking and kayaking. Tom has given back to his community by serving on the boards of several community service organizations.
- Undergraduate: Wake Forest University
- Law School: University of Georgia
- Georgia Bar Admission: 2008
- Admitted to Practice: Georgia Trial Courts, Court of Appeals of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia, United
- States District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia.
- Wyoming Bar Admission: 2009
- Admitted to Practice: Wyoming Trial Courts, Supreme Court of Wyoming, United States District Court for the
- District of Wyoming